Welcome to my blog and thanks for having even the teeniest bit of interest in who I am, or for accidentally clicking on the about section. Besides being the ridiculously hairy, self-deprecating writer of this blog, I’m a freelance copywriter in the Chicago area. Before moving to Chicago, I worked for almost fifteen years in two national ad agencies… until I was promoted to mommy.
Buy my book!!!
Top Posts & Pages
- The Cockini–because apparently the fig leaf was too much coverage
- Shewee Female Urination Device–This thing has WTF written alllllll over it
- Just call me Chandler Bing
- Honest Mommy (In case you didn’t see it at Families in the Loop)
- Huggies Tweetpee – Just attach the blue robin to his pink torpedo and go
- NoseFrida Snot and Booger Sucker – Mmmmm, salty
- Love Is...